Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Stuck? How can we help?

12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

One of the hardest  things is recovering from illness. I was quite active and productive, and then “crashed” yesterday. I don’t know if it was what I ate, or as a surgeon suggested after an invasive test, that “the stomach is a sound board” and I was under too much stress, but I just was fatigued, headachy and had a stomach ache and  couldn’t sleep. Today I just did what had to be done.

That makes resuming my progress overwhelming, since I’m barely able to do anything, and all my achievements seem so unrealistic, and I almost feel regretful trying to match myself. Doc thinks that I am(was) productive, but then I crashed that day, and am so slow to get going again. It just looks uphill.

Do others go over the same thing?

hugs4u
12 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi members,

We all have times when we are procrastinating, feeling down or just don’t feel like doing the work to achieve the goals we want or to follow the path that is most fulfilling to us.  Well, we are here to support you and help you through these “slumps”. However, we all like to be supported and encouraged differently; some like compassion and others like tough love.  How do you like to be supported when you are in a slump?  What would you like us to say to you to help you through it? 

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: