Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,534 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

What does your Avatar Represent?

14 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I usually post a blog when ever I put up a new avatar.  My present avatar is my first spring rose.  I enjoy growing roses in my back yard.  I love the strength and beauty of the rose.  That what it represents to me.

Red
14 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My ativar is me in better shape doing the things I liked to do. A reminder of how things used to be before panic.

Davit.

Ps. See how your subconscious can play. Never noticed I was doing that before.
14 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, once I finally figured out how to shrink my pics - lol - my avatar right now is showing one of my toadhouses I made 'cause people asked to see them.  I had shown my dog before because like Shadowkins, I just love my Sunny - yup, that's her name that I use too.  Sunshine is her full name because I got her a couple of wks. after I had to bury my other dog - and one six months before him - and I was sad but she brought sunshine into my life - so the name stuck. I wish I could have 5 dogs!
14 years ago 0 112 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well my avatar is my furry soul mate, Shadow. There are days when I'm feeling low and on the verge of tears and driving up the driveway I can see that furry little face in the kitchen window, just waiting for me to come home. How can you not smile seeing that? I am hoping to upload one of my paint by numbers too, doesn't sound like much work but it is .
14 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How fun.
Mine is a painting I did in HS.
Art is very important to me.

14 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hey members,

Avatars (profile pictures) are a great way of representing yourself as well as expressing yourself. I invite you to share your avatar with us and explain what it represents. Why did you choose this picture? Does it have a significant meaning?

I’m really excited to hear all about each of your avatars! Enlighten me and each other!

Samantha, Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: