Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,499 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Picture?

14 years ago 0 81 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Luciana and Davit for the help!

14 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Not your fault if I only give you half the instructions. Sorry. Keep trying, I managed and I'm still a bit computer iliterate. If you only get part way let us know how far you got and some one will help you. Your not a lost cause or you wouldn't have tried. Good luck.

Davit.
14 years ago 0 224 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Lisa,

Uploading a picture can be a bit tricky. If you go to the main forum page, you will see just above the Forum topics, in blue font "Support Group Options". Click on this and then you will see "Upload a new picture icon", if you click on Browse it'll ask you to select a picture you have on your computer. Select which picture you would like to upload (it may have to be a smaller size one to fit), then just under that you will see "Show your picture Icon" select "yes" for that option.

Don't forget to update your profile (at the bottom) and you are ready to go!

Let us know if this is helpful!

Looking forward to seeing which picture you choose.

Luciana, Bilingual Health Educator
Thanks Davit for trying to help me...I think I am a lost cause!  I cannot find anything that says file or anything to do with a picture.

Lisa
14 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I had a little trouble with this because I have a Mac.  Click on choose a file and you should have a screen come up asking for the picture file. Pick the picture file or number and click on it. The picture has to be under 50 MB. The picture should show where it says Ativar. At the bottom of the screen it says update profile. Click on that. Done. If you have a Mac you have to take the picture out of Iphoto and put it in applications first so you have a file. You can delete the picture from applications after. Oh yes you have to click on show picture also.

Davit
How do I add a picture to my profile?  I have no idea how!  Thanks.

Lisa

Reading this thread: