Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Scared, alone and stuck

14 years ago 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lance,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing some difficulties. Have you spoken to your family doctor or pharmacist about the side effects of Lithium? Perhaps he or she may be able to offer you further suggestions on how to combat these symptoms.

You mentioned in your post that you are unsure how to fix your life. Although it may seem overwhelming to make certain changes in your life, it may be helpful to break in down into goals for yourself. Smaller realistic goals would make the process less overwhelming for you and also make it easier to complete changes that you would like to see.

Stay close to the boards and let us know how you are doing. Be well.

Sarah, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 183 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
They think im bipolar, started lithium a week ago. Emotions are all over the place. Im scared alone, lost and dont know what to do. Im starting my life all over again and dont know how. ive never been alone and not handling it very well. I am scared!
The lithium is making me tired, try to rest and wake up in a panic. I ruined my life and dont know how to fix it. I dont enjoy doing anything, so dont know what to do with my self! im really lost and lonely!

Reading this thread: