Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Myth or Fact?

15 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thats what we are here for momsydoo!  And we will be here every step of the way! 

Stay Strong.

Ashley, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That's how most of my family see's me.  Over 30 years I've gotten to where I have to fight not to believe that myself.  I've just in the last 5 years started to learn so much more about Anxiety.  I have looked for help before and the only help I've gotten was medication that only helps, sometimes. I am still on  medication and participating in talk therapy.  Talking and getting another persons viewpoint helps.  She helps me to find other ways to react to a person or situation other than running away.  I have been looking on the internet for a site that I could have as an outlet for a couple years, I am so thankful to find this site.  Since it takes at least a week to get in to talk to my regular therepist and this is here whenever I need to get help.  Just typing this now and not even getting a response back is helpful.  Thank you for being here.
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Myth: Mental illness is a character flaw and if they really try, people can pull themselves together.

Fact: mental illness is just that – an illness! It has nothing to do with being weak or lacking willpower.

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: