Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

sorry, don't read this I'm just venting.

15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

flo43223,

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better.

We are all here to support you. Stay strong!

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 16 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you all, I was sick for 3 days. I'm feeling better today.
TGFTL= Thank God for this list.
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Flo,

Sorry to hear you had a rough time. I am also sorry I missed you. Hope you are feeling better. Be kind and patient with yourself getting better takes time. I know you can do it :) Remember, this too shall pass!

-Diva
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Flo , sorry i missed you . I know it sucks and im with you all the way . Hope you feel better now xx
15 years ago 0 53 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! try to relax ..I have learned that being tense makes the attack worse...try laying down and watching tv or a movie..that sometimes helps me through a hard time...or call someone on the phone who can reassure you that you are ok...I hope you feel better!
15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
flo, Take the time to do the exposure therapy. Give you family a list and some money to do the shopping for you for today. Work your way toward another outing and use the sessions to help guide you bit by bit. Don't be so hard on yourself and give yourself time to refocus and prepare. You can do this :) Josie, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 16 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I'm having an anxiety attack, please bare with me. I made plans to go to sam's club with my son and his daughter today. Now here I sit, getting all stressed out. I'm thinking of so many reasons for not going. I have IBS and will have to go to the bathroom is my main complaint. My stomach hurts, my heart is racing, and I didn't even so much as brush my teeth. What is wrong with me? I used to be able to do things. I worked, went shopping, socialized. I hate myself.

Reading this thread: