Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

For Your Information...

16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
JohnnyO, If challenging negative thoughts is what you need help with, please continue to work through the program. Session 2 & 3 focus particularly on this strategy. Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 138 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
thanks Josie, my fear of crowded enclosed spaces is more connected not being able to exit easily if I want to. I sit in a seat or stand in a way that I feel I can leave if my anxiety gets too much. if I'm there with someone else, it can be less anxiety inducing. to carry on a conversation with someone can be anxiety inducing if the flow doesn't magically come. I can usually have a pleasant conversation with someone but can easily discouraged if the other person is rude or indifferent. I have to manage negative thoughts and fall back onto the belief that their response shouldn't affect me too much. I used to fear the spotlight but participating in Toastmasters reduced that plus I have practiced performing music in front of people. I can still suffer anxiety if I feel I am being judged negatively by an audience. Again, managing the negative beliefs is the method I need to employ.
16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members, Many individuals experience panic or anxiety around different triggers. Below is a top ten list of the most common phobias today: 1- Fear of open space 2- Fear of spiders 3- Fear of heights 4- Fear of enclosed spaces 5- Fear of flying 6- Fear of the dentist 7- Fear of social interactions 8- Fear of germs 9- Fear of storms 10- Fear of injections Please share with us which phobias you are currently struggling with. How does it affect your day-to-day and what steps have you or would you like to take towards combating this phobia? Josie

Reading this thread: