Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,696 Members

Please welcome our newest members: aseprodi, KaydeeChy, VLOVELY KEITH, Sav, TNIKKA

Week-end Prep!

16 years ago 0 138 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
clicking on the FM station that plays 6 hours of blues on both Saturday and Sunday night. Maybe dancing around a little, maybe playing along on the electric guitar with some of it. Taking a hot aroma bath while listening. lighting aroma diffuser with a calming scent. Stretching, applying A534 to stiff muscles, yoga poses, jaw and neck exercises. Gain a sense of accomplishment by tidying up a bit.
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, I find that the relaxation technique tought in the program is very helpful. I like to do my relaxation in bed with some good music :) I also like doing some visualisation techniques that are geared towards relaxation. Finally I like doing my breathing exercises for 5b minutes before my relaxation routine and then 5 minutes after. -Diva
16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The weekends are often a time for many to kick off their shoes and rest after a long work week. A golden opportunity to practice your relaxation techniques! Which relaxation technique do you find most beneficial? Josie,

Reading this thread: