Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

finally I achieved.......

9 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rohit

It has been a pleasure supporting you. I don't doubt you will go far as long as it is what you "want to" do. Even if you need to do something it is far easier if you want to do it. If you want to bad enough you will find a way. But it works a lot better if you are happy with what you are doing. You sound happy and confident. Don't worry about anxiety coming back, it is only anxiety, what you do with it is important. Remember you are good at what you do so don't let anyone tell you that you are not. May you have a happy and prosperous life. 

I still love the picture, so peaceful yet powerful. We should all be that way.

Davit
9 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Finally I am able to cross one level of my anxiety.I am waiting for this day from last two
yrs since I left my job.I got gud opportunity in one of my previous company.I worked
here during 2007-09.I have gud tuning with all seniors and other staff.
I left my job in 2012 due to severe anxiety nd depression.In two yrs of time I worked in small
organisation with very less salary.But I regained my confidence.I learnt a lot things during
this time & come up to know my level also.I now feel happy nd good.But still there is a fear
of return of anxiety.I will manage this by taking up challanges that will suit to me in my job.I
decide not to open myself for bigger roles in industry.I will expose myself to roles that are not
very challanging.Offcourse that will hinderence to my growth in industry but at present I have only
this solution.I do not feel embarrased now due to my low status in past.I do not feel embarassed
due to anxiety.I feel good & confident.
Thanks to all especially Davit for your support & suggestions.

rohit131

Reading this thread: