Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,557 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

How´s it going?

10 years ago 0 90 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I don't think I slept well, I swear I kept waking up or something. No idea why as I am tired. Lately, I been able to sleep a lot longer then normal.

I'm hoping with have taken some valerian root and also drinking my calming tea and making myself eat breakfast I will slowly start to feel better.
10 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gailerina,

I find if I don't sleep, my mood is way off, and then there are so many other things affected.  It's "basic maintenance", but then there's diet and exercise too.  A lot of self-discipline goes into keeping myself well, and there isn't a manual.
Hi Hugs! Getting out is the hardest. I use to be real active, but the past few weeks I have become a couch potato almost.

Yesterday was a good day though. I went home and for the first time in the past few weeks I did not go in and lay down right away on the couch. I made myself sit up and I ate dinner. I open my laptop and tried to do a few things online. I felt like it was a good day, even if the morning started off slow.

This morning feels slow too, but I am not sure why. I hope it gets better. I am a little bum that I can't take my normal lunch break, we are having a department lunch meeting. Makes no sense to me, why should I attend a meeting and not be paid? I might clock out a little early to still take a 10 minute walk around the building, suppose to be sunny and nice today.

My friend wants to go to a haunted attraction, we planned it a few weeks ago. I am hoping I am up to it, but I did tell her I might not be. I've always loved going to different haunted houses in October and right now, I just don't care and like sleeping. It sucks and I know when I do feel better, I'll be annoyed.
Hi Gailerina,
I didn't out either, but I can do some indoor exercise.  I was inspired to apply another project graph to my "to do" list, so it takes the thinking out of my life...and worry good night
Thanks for the link.

The rain held off until I got home and was able to take a walk. Not sure if it is raining now, I have no desire to leave my couch.
Hi Gailerina,

The link I used for the "Gantt chart" is http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel-help/create-a-gantt-chart-in-excel-HA001034605.aspx.

I feel great being able to learn something like this, since there isn't much mental stimulation in caregiving.  The link is Microsoft's, and I just remembered - they have every imaginable template you'd dream of at Microsoft, to encourage people using their software, including a movie list application, a financial portfolio, home construction, etc. under their "templates" section.

And they have tutorials too...so much to learn, so little time.

They even a powerpoint program for a wedding album for when prince charming comes along

I need to do some food shopping, even though it's pouring outside...no rest for the wicked -mom's not happy since we ran out of fruit
I can understand with the construction. Across the street they have been doing something to the parking lot for a while and at times it can be loud, but mainly my office vibrates.

It's suppose to rain soon here and bring Fall like weather back, the past two days have been beautiful. Makes me miss going to college in the mountains a lot of times.

Yesterday when calling around to find a doctor, I received a lot of nos or someone will call you back before I found anyone. It gets frustrating to keep calling and trying to get someone to listen to you.

The spreadsheet sounds interesting.
Hi Red,
We had a similar forecast, but I hung out some laundry.  I'm really irritable today, at the end of listening to 3 weeks of construction noise from next door, and our house shakes too.  Making it more insulting, is that they didn't have  the decency to take out a permit, although their neighbours did.  I wonder if they knew about their project during the summer, since I talked to them, but they didn't mention this huge undertaking.

I can't get think today, I'm so annoyed too, since I'm hitting so many closed doors.  Does anyone know that feeling?

I try to express myself, but people don't understand.  I leave emails, voicemails, and don't get answers, and the ones I get are delayed.

The bright spot, is that I started using a project planning spreadsheet, so I don't have to think about details, and the graph appeals to my right brain.
10 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good morning everyone.

It is a dull overcast day today and I'm watching the weather very close as I have a few things left to do before it snows

Nothing really important, just things I don't want to have to do next spring. So I don't want to be wasting time doing something fun but not necessary. I also don't want to be putting chains on in the rain or snow. Cutting this a bit fine.
Still it is a bit cold this morning so I will do an inside job first. Days are getting short, have to be careful with this.

Davit
10 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today was a little done day. Which is okay since there is little that needs to be done. I went to town to get my tires changed and when I came home I spread out the chains to put on the back tires of the tractor. I have to take the tiller off first because it is in the way. Since it won't go back on till spring I wanted to be done with it.

I watched a dvd with Theodore and that is about it. No, I forgot, I went to the store and looked at the trees on the way.
Leaves are still on them. Talked to the lady who works at the store. Watched a train go by.

I have a cup of tea and another DVD. Not supposed to rain for a while now. So there is no rush for anything.

Davit

Reading this thread: