Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

GO me :)

14 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Texan.

I am so happy that you are doing well. I did nothing but give you ideas to work with. You did it all by yourself.

So here is another Idea. I think that those small panics are probably warnings that we are overdoing it and need a bit of rest in the near future. If you get to the point where saying not again isn't working then you probably are overdoing it. Think on this and some time in the future let me know what you think. Even if you think I'm wrong and you have a better Idea. I can be wrong.

Davit
14 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Texan,

Really great success!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Post when you can we would love to hear more of your success'!

Josie, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 57 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all!

Jus wanted to post and let everyone know that Im doing well. I still have minor twinges of panic but (as a smart man named Davit told me ) when they come, I say, "Aw Hell" and smile it off. Once I learned to change my thought process and realize what is going on, it has been like a breath of fresh air. Course going to the cardiologist helped tremendously

And so did this website and EVERYONE who gave me advice. Thank each and every one of you

I wish I could get on here more but my computer at home has been on the fritz for like a month now. I will do my best to keep in touch until it gets fixed.

Miracles and blessings to you all!

Reading this thread: