Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,663 Members

Please welcome our newest members: kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ, Julia725

So my internet is up and running again - But...

15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on all your successes CM!
15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats CM!!!
Very encouraging to hear after all you've been through. Thanks so much for sharing. 

15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh well done there CM .  . Sounds like your on the right track yayyyyy .

CD x
15 years ago 0 151 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ya All:

I have overcome a couple of fears this week. 

I was able to go on the streetcar and bus earlier this week and today I went on the subway.

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Birdie,
Thanks so much for posting your accomplishments. I'd like to read the list you've made too! They are very encouraging. 

15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Birdie, just wanted to drop by and say congratulations!
OOO DB , just wondered how things are with you ? I bet you are challenging yourself again ! Good luck with it anyways .

CD x
Birdie yayyyyyyyy . Thanks so much for sharing your success with us . It really is nice to see . Hey you should have had your own special thread you modest thing you .
Two things eh , thats is quite something bet you buzzed big time and so you should . Cant wait to hear about next weeks sucess .

Well done CDx
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
birdie,

Good for you! You should feel extremely proud of yourself! I am so glad to hear that you challenged your negative thoughts, and that you came out on top! That is so wonderful
Congrats on your successes, and keep up the amazing work

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Really wanted to share my joy this week...Hard to believe I can use the word joy for something that was a challenge...
Anyway,  had two challenges wed and thur and came out on top of both of them.  One was dealing with others watching me perform at my job and the other helping a friend.  I had to drive her and drop her off and that was a huge deal for me.  I drive myself all the time but when someone else is involved I freak.  Not this time , I challenged my anxious thoughts and did it!  It felt wonderful!!!!!  I felt "normal" it was wonderful!!!!!!!!  Just couldn't wait to share with people who could appreciate the JOY!  Thanks for all of you being here!
Birdie
I have a trip planned for next week,  hoping I can keep up the positive attitude and enjoy the great outdoors!!!!
(Part of challenging my thoughts, I made a list of all the accomplishments I've made since I've had anxiety over the past years and the list is very long, proving my negative thinking is wrong!  Hoping that will remind me when I feel I can't do it!)

Reading this thread: