Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,631 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

it just gets better!!!

15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Miranda!

And thank you for sharing your experienes and successes with all of us :).

-Diva

15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Miranda,   This is a great experience to share and we welcome your insight.  By sharing we know that it is possible to challenge those thoughts and fears and move forward.   Good for you and congrats on going back to school!     Josie, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This is wonderful. Thank you for this Miranda and Dee!
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank-you Miranda for the really encourging post . It was very refreshing to see that this site has helped someone .

You seem to be doing rather well and should be very proud of yourself  , i certainly would be .

Its a shame you dont have support from your parents , some people just dont understand and never will till they experience it for theirselves .

I know now that i will help and encourage ANYONE who asks or i can personally see who needs help . Who knows what the future holds , for alot of us we hit rock bottom and theres only one way back and thats to the top . I personally and slowly beginning to climb it but i will get there one day and fly that success flag with pride .

Once again Miranda a big thank-you for your post to us

15 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just want to encourage you all out there! I've been taking part in this program since Aug 07 and I've come a long way since then.
I still have panic attacks but less and less frequently. My overall stress level has gone down and I feel altogether better. I feel more free to
simply be happy and have good times with my husband and my cute children (3&5 yr old). I take long walks on my own now and I've started
doing sports.
I've gone back to University to finish my Masters degree. Now I can sit through (even though I sometimes want to avoid) a lecture.
My concerntration has increased incredibly - that was a huge problem in wanting to study when you need a sharp mind.
I can ride on buses and trains again! (I still don't drive :-) ..... but I know one day soon I'll manage)
There are many more good things happening. Eventhough I don't get support from everybody I wish who would support me (Parents...) I still
hold on.
It takes a lot of time and devotion
It's definitely worth it!!! Thanks for this great program!

Miranda

Reading this thread: