Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,629 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Back from Vacation! I did it!

17 years ago 0 57 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well done Angel, I'm proud of you! Take care, Toni :)
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Woohoo Angel! You did it!! We are so proud of you! Way to overcome those fears! You're making terrific progress, keep it up! Danielle __________________________ The PC Support Team
17 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOW WHAT A GREAT THING TO HEAR YOU GO GIRL IM SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND IM SURE YOU ARE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE KEEP GOING FORWARD GIRL YES WE CAN OVER COME THESE THINGS WE KNOW HOW HARD IT IS BUT THEN YOU NOW KNOW IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!! WHAT A SMILE YOU SHOULD HAVE ON YOUR FACE :)GAL
17 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone! I am proud to finally announce that i faced one of my biggest fears: FLYING!!!!! I went on a one week vacation and now IM BACKKKKK. I just cant believe that I actually did this. I'm basing my success on the fact that I actually WENT on this vacation and not on how I felt on the plane etc. I dealt with the anxiety and tried my best to just work through it. Just thought I would share this good news with all of you. I'm really happy about this and I hope u are too! This should give all of you some faith and hope that one day we will all face our fears! Because believe me, this is probably my biggest ever! I believe in all of you. And I believe that we can all get our life back! ;)

Reading this thread: