Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

I beat it this time!

18 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Change_InProgress, Good for you for being strong and making it through the whole lecture! Let this experience help your progress. Keep us posted, Casey _________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
18 years ago 0 30 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I made it through a whole lecture!Thank you all so much for helping me in this process of acceptance and attitude adjusting...I felt strong I think, in part, because of the stories I read here and the techniques suggested by everyone. Yay!
18 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
thanks Casey! U really put a smile on my face for saying that. Thank you so much. :) ;) :)
18 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Angel, You are doing so great!!! Keep up the positive attitude. You are an inspiration for all! Casey ______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
18 years ago 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great job and good advice "This is just anxiety" I need to keep that in mind more often
thanks Alison for you support! I was so happy to read your post. I truly have to believe that i am strong.And i am working on that. I promise i'm working on believing in myself! I just hope it goes uphill from here. Its just so painful to take so many steps forward and then tons of steps back lol. But we need to be strong. And u are right, we are strong!!! thanks for helping me see that! I hope you are doing well too!!!
18 years ago 0 189 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey Debbie, so glad to hear how well you are doing? How is your son? Are you finding it easier to get out & about now? So what medication are you on and what side effects are you experiencing? What do you feel helped you turn this corner? Again, I am so happy for you! :)
18 years ago 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Angel: Now, you are the one!!!! Revel in your victory. When you start feeling down remember it. It works for me. I have had lots to do over the weekend, but managed to at least get to where I was a couple of months ago, by doing exactly what you did. Debbi is right. You are strong. I posted this elsewhere, but I want everyone to know because it helped me. I work for a psych. He says we are some of the strongest people mentally. We accomplish more in 5 minutes than most do in an hour. I was moved by this as I am always doing. You are a strong person. Remember that in all those people a) there were more like you, and b) the ones who weren't do not have your inner strength. I hope this helps. Congratulations on your win. there will be more.
Debbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Oh my gosh, I miss you sooo much. U know what is so strange, i was thinking about you the other day. I swear, I was thinking about your success and I was wondering how you are doing. thank you so much for posting. U don't understand how happy I was to see your post. U are an amazing person. Thank you so much for encouraging me like that. I always told myself that I was a weak person.....but when you said to me 'u seem like a strong person' you made me feel good about myself. so i thank you for that. I do was pretty severe the past 2 months. It got really bad. But somehow, lately, I became somewhat stronger. I really hope it goes uphill from here. Cause at one point i felt better, and then i somehow relapsed. sooo, when that happens, i get really upset and angry at myself. So I hope this one stays for good! I am still dealing with a lot, but i am trying to beat it! Debbi, enough about me..........how are you feeling???? How is everything going? how is the family? I really do miss you. Keep posting when you can! U always inspire me! And ur success story just made me push harder to get better!!! We can all do this, it just takes time and courage! Thank you so much Debbi for posting. HOpe to hear from u soon ;)
18 years ago 0 444 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Angel, Something told me to come to the site tonight, I have not in awhile but something told me too, and I am SO glad I did!! I am So very happy for you, you sound so good and positive and hopeful in your post and so excited about what you did and what you are going to do in the future. It sounds to me like you really "turned a corner" and once you do that its all uphill from there!! As you know I at one time was pretty severe and I at least know one thing that it does not happen overnight, slowly but it DOES happen Angel. I will pray that it will get better and better {I know it will} You sound like such a warm person and strong too. God bless you Angel, and again Congrats!! Debbie.

Reading this thread: