Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,554 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

here we go again!

12 years ago 0 57 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
just ducky,   Hi I think i can understand where you are coming from, I am mostly pacic free, until I start to get anxious about something, for me ,I have to move within the next couple months so I have had more panic attacks now than ever, I think whats important  is that You don't make a decision based on anxiety. You need to be in a calm state , if possible to make major decisions.  Hope that helps and if you beleive in a higher power that helps too.  jaybe
12 years ago 0 66 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone.  Okay I move in a month as im feeling like *&D*a8sd9, if you know what I mean.  I still don't have a place to live in Toronto, but am currently looking.  My anxiety/panic cycle got triggered/started 2 days ago when I was looking for apartments online at work.  I've been sleeping okay thank god and am eating well and exercising well.  The negative thoughts go through the roof when my anxiety starts.  I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off, and all sorts of negative, horrible, thoughts are going through my head.  Feeling very hard to stay present - in fact I feel like im on another planet.  Everyone who knows me well (brother, friends) is telling me that this is normal for me because my anxiety goes up as the move is getting closer.  My mind is telling me that it may not be a good idea to move to do my masters, but then people in my life are telling me that that is just my anxiety talking.  Controlling my mind while trying to concentrate at work is a full time job.  I think I just need to make a decision and stick to it.

suggestions?
JD

Reading this thread: