Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Greetings! I´m new here

9 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome!

I am sorry to hear about your recent flare up of anxiety. I am sure that must have been very scary and discouraging for you. That being said, I am so impressed with all the resources you have gathered for yourself. You will be able to take control of this in no time!

I am curious, what helped you manage your anxiety when it was under control last time?

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 169 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome, you should be one telling us how you managed 20 years with this disorder? I've only had it for 2 years, the past two years have been awful.  But I'm slowly getting where I want to be mainly because I'm not letting myself be defeated by these feelings and fear.

I hope you find this website helpful as I did.  I hope you get back to your self soon.  I get those feelings of unreality also, that's my worse symptom.  It really scares me....
9 years ago 0 169 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome, you should be one telling us how you managed 20 years with this disorder? I've only had it for 2 years, the past two years have been awful.  But I'm slowly getting where I want to be mainly because I'm not letting myself be defeated by these feelings and fear.

I hope you find this website helpful as I did.  I hope you get back to your self soon.  I get those feelings of unreality also, that's my worse symptom.  It really scares me....
9 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have suffered with Panic and Anxiety for close to 20 years. I had a period where it was under control and I actually never thought about it. But a year ago this past June I had a severe attack while at my nephews outdoor soccer game and everything came flooding back. I am now back to dealing with one to two attacks a week, mostly mild but still life altering. I'm finding myself afraid of being alone and experiencing the dizziness/outside myself feeling way too often. I am hoping that along with my weekly therapy sessions, quarterly visits to the Psychiatrist and medication management this site and identifying with it's members will help me to learn how to deal with this beast and provide thoughts on things to try instead of running from life. I'm looking forward to getting to "know" each of you and developing a relationship of understanding and support. 

Reading this thread: