Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

*waves* nervously new

9 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Winterlouise,

How did your appointment go?

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes i will be, my next appointment is Thursday afternoon so will show her this course and see what she thinks :) 
9 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome!

Congrats on all the hard work you have already put into this. You will likely see results very soon.

Will you be working on this program while completing the outpatient program as well?

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Winterlouise

Davit
9 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Morning Winterlouise!
Welcome to the site and forum
Nice to have you here..

Red...

9 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys N gals, just signed up and want to say hi and a little about me. Im in my late 20's mum of 3 and have panic disorder and agoraphobia. I've had anxiety for 6yrs which has got out of control where home doesn't even feel safe anymore (i miss my bubble)! I've sleeked help and had bad experiences with medical professionals who clearly where reading from a book and not caring. I recently got home from a 2 week hospital stay to start CBT and meet wonderful supportive nurses and doctors who have me thinking more positively about beating this and getting my life back! I'm now doing the outpatient program which is only meant to be 12 fortnightly sessions but im so glad that mine are weekly and will be on going till I need :) hope to share my journey with those who understand so expect to see me around a lot :p

Reading this thread: