Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,532 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Stopping in to say Hi.

13 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Anerol,
So nice to hear from you, so glad to hear you are doing well., and taking it easy. I'm going to read your blog now.
Juanita..aka Cleo
13 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Anerol,

Thanks for stopping by!

Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi anerol:  I just came back from a meeting and instead of getting to the paperwork decided to relax a bit and go online.  You've made my day.  I'm so happy to hear from you.  I've been missing you and wondering where you were.  I was feeling tired and a little unhappy, but now I am smiling.  I'm glad you are taking some time for yourself.  Read your blog.  Sounds a little tough for you right now.  Don't forget to believe in the program and believe in yourself.  I'm cheering for you.

Your friend, Sunny
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi anerol

I missed you and wondered how you were doing.

Here for you.
Davit
13 years ago 0 659 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Anerol,

Its so nice to hear from you.  I do miss you.  I am glad to hear you are pursuing your interests and babying yourself for the rest of the year.  I read your blog and I too have taken to expressing my feeling in my blog. This does take the pressure off a little.  I look forward to reading your next blog.  If you want to catch up on how I am doing you can read my blog.  It kind of like a journal for me.  I write what I am feeling in my blog and leave it their for a short while and then I delete it, its kind of like shredding or burning it.  I get my feelings and negative thoughts out where I can see them and than I begin to deal with them, a kind of purging.  When I am done with them I throw them out and move on......... I find this helps me a lot and is very cleansing.....  Well so long for now  Anerol.  I will see you next time......

Your friend,
Red
13 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone, it's Anerol. 
I have been taking a break from here for a while
is everyone (Sunny, Davit, Red, Chloe, etc...) still here? 
Things been pretty much the same... just anxiety and panic, rare but I did have one. I'm just taking it reallly reallly easy for me right now, probably for the rest of the year. 
Thinking of all of you and to the new people, nice to meet you and I hope you get the best from this site. 

Reading this thread: