Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

HELLO!

15 years ago 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bobby,

Welcome to the program and thank you for sharing your experience with us. You have come to a great place where members offer each other support and guidance as well as share day to day experiences on struggles and accomplishments.

Take some time to acquaint yourself with the program and the resources available here. There are a number of tools here that could be helpful in helping you understand yourself and what you need to manage. Many members report these resources helpful to them as well.

It would also be beneficial to read through previous posts by other members here. Often these members have had similar experiences to your own and these posts can offer you additional support.

Keep us updated on how you are doing Bobby, we are here for you!
Sarah, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey my name is Bobby & im from Tx. ,  ive been suffering from anxiety panic attacks for 12 yrs.
i been thew HE** and back. i am on meds but they only help to a certain point. it been a long hard road and im in need help. im to the point where its affected my everyday life and i cant do things i use to. thanxz to my friend Joey i was told about this sight. im willing to try anything, and get back to my normal life so i can enjoy my family friends and hobbies. any kinda help or advice would help

Thanxz again Bobby

15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Joey,

Welcome to our support community and thanks for sharing with us.  Take the time to post often as we do have an amazing support group that can share their experiences and knowledge with you.

The program is a great tool to help you progress and give support.  Let us know how we can help, we are always here.

Josie, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 37 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI, I'M NEW .... SO GLAD TO HAVE FOUND A PLACE LIKE THIS .... WAS RUNNING OUT OF OPTIONS.  MY NAME IS JOEY AND I'M FROM TX.  STARTED WORKING AGAIN LAST NOV. .... HADN'T WORKED FOR ABOUT 4 YRS. PRIOR.   HAVEN'T LEFT MY TOWN IN ABOUT A YR. ....

Reading this thread: