Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Comfortably numb.

15 years ago 0 123 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Lullen,

I used to do drugs back in the day, and the best way to cope is like your friends said, and not worry about it.  Bad trips happen, and they tend to linger for awhile.  Sounds simple, but the more you think about it, the longer it lasts.  This, and I typically stayed away from drugs that made me feel out of it, kinda like LSD did to you.

Drugs can be an enlightening, life changing experience...but they can also trap you in a hole that you don't want to be in.  Now you know the possibilities of what your getting into, but it's your life and therefore up to you to decide what works best for you.

Cheers man!
15 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Lullen,

Welcome to our wonderful support centre. You have reached a great place for advice, encouragement, and support. We are all here to assist you in this journey.

Please do review the program and all the tools available to you. Working through the sessions is challenging but very rewarding and you will discover many things about yourself.

By the way, your english is great!!

Faryal, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
P.S

I have also noticed that songs and other things that i feel are conected to the trip, give me a feeling of anxiety... therefor the topic name, after the pink floyd song

15 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey there, Im a 19 year old guy who recently got a panic disorder. This happened 2 days ago, when i for the first and last time decided to try out LSD... The trip went out with z few complications, I had hoped that i would get some new perspectives of life in general, and i guess i did get a few positive ones...

But anyhow, the next day i woke up with a strange feeling in my gut, at first i couldn't put my finger on it, but i knew i had felt it before. It was kind of an anxious feeling, and the more i thought about it the worse it felt. As i told my friends about it they told me not to worry, and that it was probably just the "bad trip" lingering... As the day went by my anxiety went up and down all day, letting me forget about it one min to come rageing back the other.. On my way back home by train. I started thinking about my anxiety again and once again it exploaded leaving me with a shortness of breath and intense sweating... as i forced my self to sare at the floor and put on some calm music it slowly quieted back down. leaving the little anxious feeling in my gut... once i arrived everything seamed ailien and like the proportions of everything had changed. (i dont know wether this was due to the drug or the anxiety) but there was a difference to everything. the night went allright with few complications untill i tryed to go too sleep.

When left alone with time to think the anxiety and panic struck me again, leaveing me crying in panic for about half an hour.
 Until i finally found the courage to call a good friend of mine who managed to call me down. and after a while i fell asleep.

today, i woke up and emediatly looked for that anxious feeling again. and there it was... the day went on with smaller attacks, but  i think i managed to keep my cool on the outside... still at this moment i feel that anxious feeling. and this night i started reading about panic disorders, and i found out that they can be triggered by traumatic events... 

I do not know wether this disorder just is a teporary disorder due to my unplesant and (what seamed at the time) death threathening experiences...

Does anyone have any tips/advices for me? And trust me, I dont need anyone telling me of for doing drugs... i gues what i experienced with LSD was kind of a trial by error...

Last but not least, i would like to apologize for any grammar faults, or misspelling, but English is not my native language.

Reading this thread: