Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Hi, I'm Dayle *waves*

16 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dayle Snail, Welcome to our support community. You've come to a great place. When ready, start reading and working through the program. You will find a lot of great information and helpful members. Come post as often as you'd like! Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Dayle, Thank you for sharing with us. I am glad you found this site it has helped me a lot! Welcome to the forums! -Diva
16 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Dayle and welcome . You are sounding like you really want to give a go thats great .
16 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey there. I've recently found this site - I think it was via links on Oprah's website I cant recall exactly. Anyway, this is a wonderful site - great help for me. I have Anxiety, panic attacks and Depression. Who knows what the correct diagnosis is for that combination!!! I'm at the stage in my life where I have tried so many things to get better - I've had my 'conditions' for most of my life - I'm now 34. Yes I get tired of battling, but giving in is the worst of the two options really. So, I hope to get some new insights from this website and all you lovely people who are here too. Thanks for e-listening!!! Dayle :)

Reading this thread: