Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Hello, newbie here:)

16 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello there Jen , well ive been here just a few weeks now and have had so much help and advice already . People are really friendly and helpful . Welcome :)
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Jen, I am glad you found this site. The program here hashelped me so much, I had relapsed and was feeling really bad. And the program here really helped me get back on track! It still helps me stay focused on what is good and what is not good or me and it helps me maintain myself. I still have my off days like anybody else but my life is so much better today. So hang in there, it does get better. This too shall pass! Welcome to the forums! -Diva
16 years ago 0 313 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi JenL10 You're definately not alone and it's a great place to post for advice. I'm relatively new to the site also and have found a lot of reassuring / positive examples, stories etc. They really helped me through my "relapse".. I seem to be on the UP again so I'll keep my fingers crossed... There definately is light at the end of the tunnel for all of us... Talk soon :)
16 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello JenL10, Welcome to our support community, we're here to help you. Please start working through the program,and read through previous and present post. Members have great suggestions and provide a lot of support. Come post as often as you'd like! Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi JenL10, welcome to this site. You will find this site very positive and also very helpful. You'll find you're not alone when you share your thoughts and you can also share your "ups" with us also. Hope to hear from you soon. :)
16 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone, I am 26 stay at home mom and student, I have 2 children 5 and 2 and I have Panic Disorder. I have been doing a lot od CBT alone and some with the help of my therapist. I am happy to be here and know this site will be benificial to me. Im looking for a posative site, some I find are negative and are full of people who don't want to get better and try to get others who do down. I need posativity in my life as do we all. Hope to meet some new great people and offer my support. Thanks for reading:)

Reading this thread: