Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Hello - Newbie here!

16 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Clairey Clairester and Welcome! Thank you for sharing with us. When you are ready, please start the program. You will find a lot of great educational information, also you can post as often as you would like and don't hesitate to ask questions, we're here to help! Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Clairey Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I ust wanted to say hello and welcome you to the forums. So welcome to the forums! -Diva
16 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi I am 37 and I suffer with extreme anxiety and occasional panic attacks. My life has always been stressful however I have always had a sanctuary in where I live, last year that changed when my neighbour started a campaign of abuse towards me which is still going on. At the same time I started having panic attacks and live nearly every day in a high state of anxiety/panic/fear. I work and keeping it all under control as I am a trainer, is totally exhausting, and it would be lovely to have contact with others who understand what I am feeling. Thank you for reading

Reading this thread: