Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,500 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Ever Have That Experience That "When It Rains It Pours"?

12 years ago 0 250 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You seem to do an awful lot already. I do agree though, it is important to find time for yourself.

I find making lists means I actually have to do the things I say I will do. It helps me at least?

Enjoy an evening off, don't even think about doing the dishes :) they will keep.

Sunflower
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ashley,
I guess I want to carve out some time to review a product, since the person has been kind to me, but I can't seem to find time, since other things are "bumping" responding to the bottom of the "to do" list.

Maybe I could just ask for more time, for the due justice....I need some quality "me" time.

Good things were: I asserted myself with a long standing risk to my parent, so she could be safer in her home; I continued doing decluttering;I scheduled time to watch tv, which I had given up for a while; I completed a course and even recieved a certificate;I mailed health forms and legal documents in a timely way;I asked an instructor for ground rules in another course, and she complied.

I think I deserve a

Thank you Ashley

12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Everything seemed to go wrong this past week  Nobody answers emails, telephone calls, and I'm disappointed with myself since I can barely post, let alone answer my emails, from people who are kind enough to answer me so promptly, away from this site

Of course there were a couple of losses(like Whitney Houston & a course I liked finished today, so I was sad).  I don't do well with losses

Anybody out there

Reading this thread: