Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,501 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

anxiety back??

13 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
SH,
Judging by your picture, somethings out of tune.

There's something called a teaching moment, and I think I just had one, where a new member has her balance tripped by a concern with her vision on another topic.

If you look at Dr F's response(he has the column at the home page toolbar as the "Expert") to the subject of "costant state of anxiety" in January 2011.  What struck me was the need for us to balance panic and anxiety, which Dr. F states are two systems in a delicate balance.

With both you and NYCgirl(welcome the new member!), there is some trigger that you both need to uncover, and work to restore your balance.

I have to thank NYCgirl, and yourself for making me reread his explanation of this system - so much to learn and so little time.

Maybe instead of rocking yourself out tonight, you might need some PMR....
13 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey everyone, its been a while since i posted. Basically my anxiety almost went away,just hand the slight feeling in my chest but for the most part it was gone; however, the past couple of weeks it has started to come back pretty strong. At this very moment i am on the verge of a full blown panic attack, something that hasn't happened for months.

I don't understand whats happening, im doing well in my life generally, negative people removed from my life, on the verge of promotion at work, working out regularly and just trying to be happy. I'm pretty frustrated right now, i feel like there is unfinished business that i need to sort out before i can get better. 

Any suggestions??

SunHot

Reading this thread: