Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

stressful days :(

15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Absolutely,

Relaxation techniques can always help, but before ingesting any medications or herbals as well as starting any exercises, check with your doctor to come up with a plan.

Josie, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 180 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ya Karla:

I agree with you about not giving relaxation techniques a chance because I too fall into that category.  I have read a lot about the benefits of relaxation when incorporated into your daily life.  I am going to try & incorporate it more.

I have heard about the Bach remedies from what I have read they have been around for quite some time.  This is just my opinion but with the baby now you might want to check with your doctor before trying any.  Mods what do you think?
15 years ago 0 52 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

hey

yes i am going to keep going with the relaxtion techniques, think i have not given them a chance to really help!and i will speak to the midwives and doctors.

also has anyone heard of a remedy called rescue remedy? it is Rescue Remedy is the natural alternative to manage everyday stress,  Free from artificial additives and suitable for vegans. Rescue Remedy is a combination of five of the Bach Flower Essences: Rock Rose, Clematis, Impatiens, Cherry Plum and Star of Bethlehem. has anyone heard about it?

karla

15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Karla,

Be sure to check with your doctor.  Use those relaxation techniques to calm you and your mind and body.

Josie, Health Educator

hey

today i have been quite panicky, im not quite sure why. i have just had constant feelings of my heart punding in my chest even after i had a nap.was wondering if this is because of the pregnancy? and my blood sugar levels going haywire. i just seriously cant put up with this for nine months. also i want to enjoy it and not asociate my pregnancy with PAS!!!

x

15 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Karla,

I have no children so I have no advice on the matter. But I did want to drop in to say I am here for you if you need to vent though! Hang in there, you can do this!
yes that would be brilliant if anyone can lend any advice?xx
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Karla,

I agree!! You are so right
As for your pregnancy, my and experience in that department is limited! Perhaps someone with some first hand experience could share some words of wisdom or advice.
Members, let's hear from you!

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator

hey

the lion king is worth a see, its brilliant.i would definately recommend it to anyone!

i have not had a bad bad day today but im just very tired and ill at the moment due to pregnancy.can anyone suggest what i could do? i think the support in this centre is brilliant i feel if the world was more like this we would get over the attacks alot quicker!

x

15 years ago 0 180 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Ya Karla:

Glad to hear you are feeling better now, I have a feeling things will work out for you.

Reading this thread: