Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,516 Members

Please welcome our newest members: AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl

Diva news...

15 years ago 0 123 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You really have come a long way, Doc! 
Glad to hear things are going great, you're an inspiration as always! 

Cheers!

15 years ago 0 180 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Ya Diva:

Meant to stop in before now, but anyway. 

Glad to hear things are going well for you and congrats going to the mall, walking home on your own. 

Quite an accomplishment, way to go!

15 years ago 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva,

Thanks for keeping us updated! It really sounds like you had a great day!

It is so great to see these improvements and the success of the support that each member can offer one another.

As always, keep us posted on how you are doing and how things are going for you.

Sarah, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys,

Well I had a few rough days. Not anxiety wise so yay for that. Was the depression thing bleh. But then, Sunday we celebrated my dad's sixth year of surviving his stage 4 cancer. He is so brave and strong. I am so proud of him.

Then on Monday I rested. Then me and the hubby had a great evening.

And today, well today was a wonderful day. I am now exhausted to the extreme but wow my day was worth the exhaustion. I went to lunch with my mom. Then I went to the mall BY MYSELF, way to go me! (Being my own cheerleader section here, sorry lol). I bought my hubby some new clothes for his great new job. He was happy with the clothes btw. I bought myself a shirt and some tennis shoes. Then I actually walked all the way home with my bags in hand lol. Then I went for my first belly dancing class in a long time. I was a bit nervous but it went well and it was a blast. And so now I am exhausted but really proud of my day. Boy, have I ever come a long way since I signed up on this site!
Hiya Sweatbee,

Thank you so much for dropping in on me! That is so great of you! Glad to be back. I write sporadically as I am often too tired but it is nice to be back . And yes, the extra sleep seems to help a lot. Oh and the waling, doesn't the walking just make you feel better? I am glad to hear you are walking . Thanks again for the reply!

Breanne,

Thanks for the encouragement!

Lore/Miki!

Long time. I am glad to hear from you. No need to apologize, we are glad to have you back. And yes, I am dealing with depression at the moment but am getting back on track and am quite hopeful for the future! On the anxiety side though I am doing great!  As for the hubby, things are far from perfect but they are getting much better. So that makes me happy. Best wishes to you too and I hope to hear from you soon!

15 years ago 0 30 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva,
Sorry it's been a while since I was on here again, but it's Miki. I'm glad to read that you are doing so great and it's really encouraging to hear. It seems like you are getting back on track and I'm glad that  things are going well with your hubby too. Best wishes. 

15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So great to hear that you are doing well Diva

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 122 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Diva,

I'm so glad that you are doing better!! It sounds like you sleeping more is helping you out alot. I also
                  have been trying to walk more it seems to make me feel better! well just wanted to say good to have you back.
Hi guys,

Well I haven't been around much. At first, I was dealing with getting things set up with work for my time off. Then I was dealing with writting out all my admissions paper for next year at university. Also, I sleep a lot lately... So that kept me busy.
But the good news is the admissions stuff is done with! yay! I have started walking a bit more again and intend to increase back to my usual hour a day. I intend to sign up to a belly dancing class and to go back to yoga!
My husband says he finds me more cheery overall when I am awake. He says I laugh more and smile more. I agree with him. The rest has been doing me a world of good. So I sleep 12-16 hours a day, I guess I need it atm. But when I am awake, I do feel a bit better most of the time. I have moments when I just feel like myself again which is great. Hadn't had that in a while. So that is it for me on the depression front. As for my anxiety is is well, pretty much under control. So that is good. Woohoo!

Well so that is me. I hope this post finds you all well. This too shall pass!
Hiya Cm,

Thanks so much :)

Hiya Joe,

I am glad to hear your anxiety is easier to deal with. I am glad you are doing better! Woohoo!

Yes, my anxiety is much more under control! I can't remember my last panic attack. And I have been using less and less of my anxiety meds. So woohoo!

Thanks for all the confidence you have in me. You are right, I am a survivor and I can and will do this. As for the time off from work I think it will do me a world of good. I think it is already helping.  And yeah, this too shall pass! 

I hope we get a chance to catch up later too! Keep me posted!

Reading this thread: