Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

My dad's cancer.

15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
And there i was thinking you were just enjoying my hug !!   
15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great to hear from you again, Diva!  Lol, I was hoping you could read it...glad I got all the laughs from it too
Cheers!
15 years ago 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva,   Thanks for the update!   Continue to keep us posted on how you are managing through all of this.     Sarah, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys againm

Oddly enough I ended up quoting without trying lol. Just wanted to say that since my reply is not so related to the quote.

BTW, I missed you guys.
Hi guys, Thanks for the lovely replies! And ROFL JOE! Even before my screen was fixed I could read your post! Hubby fixed the screen and is out so I have the PC a bit. When he is here he plays on it so... No Laptop yet... /sigh! Anyway, My dad callled. He will do some chemotherapy and get operatedon once the weather is nicer. He recuperates better in the heat then the cold. So that is what is going on with that. I am scared for him but oddly enough I think we all learn to live with it and just enjoy the present moment and hope for the best. It is a weird thing, hard to explain. I guess it has been five years since the start of his whole journey. and none of us could livein abject terror for 5 years. So we get scared then we get ok again... tough to explain. But this is where this is. HE is brave and I am proud!
Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ROFL Joe . Didnt need my specs for that post !!!!

EEEEEK sorry i missed you Diva , im very sorry to hear that things are still tough for you my little battler .  . Thanks for letting us know about your lappy . Hope it get fixed very soon , we MISS YOU .

Take care Sweetie CD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
15 years ago 0 187 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LOL Joe!!!!!!!!! I love it!

Hey Diva. Great to see you back. You will come out stronger. You clearly have real life issues to deal with right now so don't beat yourself up!

I hope your Dad is doing well. Take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
She lives!  We missed ya, Doc!

Not sure if the big letters help, but I'm hoping it's a blurry comp. screen so the big type may just.

Keep your head up, we're all rooting for ya!

Hi guys!

I am sorry I am not answering other people’s posts. I am having computer screen issues and can barely read anything at the moment! As such, I can’t really read how anyone is doing. I do hope you are all doing well.

I am typing this in another program and am hoping it will post well. I am sorry I was gone so long. I have to admit I have been really really exhausted. I went to see my doctor and we are working on it. Because of being so tired and blah all the time I have had to make some tough decisions. I am in the process of suspending my school for a year. At the moment my life is pretty messy. But I will be ok. I am taking the steps necessary to get over all this. I will be back posting very soon. My laptop is in the shop but as soon as it is fixed I should be ok to post. I will let my hubby deal with the screen issues on the PC   : P

My dad is in good spirits. I will have more news of what is to come soon.  

My stress levels are pretty high lately. I have lots to settle and deal with and I am sad and tired a lot. Doctor told me it is normal for my anxiety to go up sine I am burned-out. I am dealing well with it all overall. Am frustrated at how little I manage to get done in a day though. Bleh, my life is a mess atm…All I want to do is sleep and I can<t seem to sleep very easily or well atm…

Anyway, overall am doing ok though. I am proud of myself for handling all of this so well. Depression scares me and I have been facing it all well in my opinion. I am even managing to get some perspective through it all. I feel like this is a tough time but that I will come through it better and stronger!

Anyway, later guys! Hugs to you all and hope to be able to read your posts soon!

P.S. sorry for typos can barely read what I am typing!

Me too !!! I want to get in on this  . No really Diva how you doing hun ?

Reading this thread: