Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,524 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7

vent , wobble, wibble & scream !

15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Its funny that Miki isnt it ? When i wore abit of make-up and the dress i did . I honestly cant cant remeber the last time i did . No way am i including all the funerals i went to the past two years .

Maybe we should put that as a target for the next couple of weeks .

15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I found some old heels I had a few days ago and tried them on.. and they got me excited to go out again.
That's sooo sweet and adorable at what your kids said. Heehee.
I'm glad it was a nice day. 

Yay i managed a picture , thats better .

Well i didnt have too bad a night in the end last night . Went to bed late to make sure i was exhusted if that makes sense . Not in too much pain today as well so have been baking alot with the girls ekkkkkkk the mess !

Couldnt go out with them the weathers rubbish , typical nice when schools in .

Lol at the coffee comment , Miki used to be double that ! Im up roughly 18 hours aday and currently only sleep 4 hours , and thats completely broken up . I dont drink coffee from early evening onwards .

Have been getting the pain for two and a half years . But got worse in december . And in the last few weeks worse still . 

Ok pinpointing the pain , it is mostly on my right abdomen side under the rib cage . It travels to around to my back at times too . Now its affecting my leftside , but nowhere near as bad  . My middle abdomen feels swollen and uncomfortable which makes it hard to breathe . ( now you can see why i had panic attacks !) . Good news is last few weeks TOUCH WOOD , the pain i used to get in my middle abdomen has really subsided . But think thats to do with my medicaton ( omeprazole) being upped and not being highly anxious .

It was rewarding Miki , now heres the funny thing . I wore a dress ( just dont do dresses anymore ). I even made the effect and wore make-up . She left her group and said MUMMY what are you wearing ? I was a wee bit embrassed because quite a few people turned around to have a look . 

When my sons came home from school got the same from them !!! My youngest girl 5 , said wow mummy you look beautiful . Sniff sniff .

Hi Cornish Dee
(6 cups of coffee is a lot of coffee!)

I'm sorry you are having so much from all this. I know exactly what you mean when the answer is still unclear!! I don't want to get diagnosed, yet I don't want to be left wondering what it is. How long have you had that pain and where is it?

But congrats on the sports day. It must be rewarding to see your kid happy that your were there. I hope there are better days for you.

Thank-you Sylvie .
15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
cornish-dee,   Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hopefully when you get the test done, you'll get an answer and will be able to move forward in your wellness.     Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
Hate the title of my thread now but didnt want to start a new one ! Lazy moo i know .

Okies , have had an awful three days pain wise . Couple of days ago was my 8yr daughters sports day , went to it but wanted to collapse ! Lucky enough i brought painkillers which only took edge off  . So pleased i went though she was so chuffed to see me there . Even went to supermarket after , ok i had too or there would have been no dinner that night !

Yesterday i had my doctors appointment to get my resuts for the endospathy thing i had in may . It was all clear , no ulcer . I should have been happy but wasnt . Guess i just wanted an explaination to my pain and had all my hopes on that .

So i bit the bullet and asked doctor what does he think it is because i dont think its muscular at all . Good question he said . He wants me now to have a scan to check for gallstones . Arghhhhhh another 6 week wait for an appointment  . He started mentioning operations blah blah , which i didnt like . Dont know if its them yet for goodness sake !

Had two sleepless nights due to pain , which has started bringing back nasty panic attacks . Gutting as i had them under controlish ( not a real word i know oops) . So i am tired , crabby and tearful all-in-one . 

Staying postive as much as i can , it just makes me worse if i dont . I dont want to go down that road again .

Now i hope i havnt sent you off to zzzzzzzzzz land . 

Thinking of you all as always CD XXXX

Yes Minnie , i drink quite alot of caffeine but always have done . Suppose about 6 cups a day . Have had bad dreams since i can remember , even as a child .

Reading this thread: