Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

No need to read, just doing some major venting...

15 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva, in a way I can understand about the gaming, my husband is a gamer.  He comes home from work and games, and pretty much games a lot.  He used to be worse, but he's a bit better.  HIs friends are sometimes a bad influence.  He doesnt like to do things around here cause he's gaming.  Or its too hot outside, or too cold outside. I feel bad asking him to give up the TV so I can watch something as he sits and plays for hours.  There are a couple I can play so some nights we play together.  Before we moved in the house it was worse, he gamed so much.  Friday nights he has his friends over and they game.  Sometimes they invite me to join, but most of the time I sew or do other stuff.  I can see how it can cause problems tho. 
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
First of all well done for doing the work , that wasnt easy with the way you are feeling . Also for sharing and getting off your chest . Its quite a dilema (sp) and one i have been in many many times and currently in now . So i do understand you

You sound like you have been thinking for quite awhile now . Im glad you are waiting till you are absolutely sure .

xxxx
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Was not going to vent here or post here anymore so I wasn't a downer but since you guys are so great here goes.

Worked hard Friday and Saturday. Took a break Sunday. Am at work today and am getting my brain and heart ready to work hard yet again.

Am feeling down though as I am realizing that I am not sure things will get fixed with my husband. Will call a therapist today and see. I think I might be heading for a divorce. I can't take his gamer ways and attitudes anymore. I don't think he will change. I do still love him but feel I deserve to be with someone who will find me, us and our life together more important then escaping in video games. I love him and this makes me sad. Also feel very anxious as I am not sure how I would make it without him. I am a whole person and I do not need him to complete me and I will survive without him. What >I mean is logistically, financially, how will I manage. Will I be able to keep going to school without his financial support? I can't drive, how will I manage with shopping and groceries? etc...I wish this could resolve itself and we could be happy together. I do love him so. But I am tired of feeling like I am a puppy waiting under the table for scraps. Am I being to needy? I feel anxious and sad today. And tired. We fought I did not sleep well last night. Thanks for listening.

I have thinking to do....I feel anxious atm and sad... I feel scared also since I am in a state that makes me rash. The kind of state where I make decisons and take action then think! I will try to go work now and sit on my hands and not make decisions till my head feel clearer. Thanks for listening  and take care!

-Diva

This Too shall Pass! -Diva

Hello all,

Thanks for all the great replies. I am having a rough day today as I am tired and am having major issues with my husband. Good news tho is I got up before 10 am and am at work getting ready to get stuff done today. So off I go!

-Diva
Yay you posted  , didnt see you brushed your teeth  only joking ok  .Hey smiley mad or what ? Tis a pretty picture as well . Your not so bad yourself you know !

*remember the one postive thing you did today*

Hugs Dee x
HI Diva, I find posting in here very helpful, Everyone is very supportive, and they listen to our ramblings:) its great:) I think your fairy picture is very pretty.
Thank you guys for your lovely replies :) You guys are just the best and I feel very touched :)

<3 to you all!

-Diva
HI Diva, no need to worry, I always ramble in here, I find everyone in here so easy to talk to, so vent away:)
See Diva Koneko said it as well . I also dont find your posts depressing . You have gave some gem advice and have been very helpful many times . My heart is going out to you , and im feeling pretty helpless . I know what its like to feel at rock bottom , you dont think much of yourself etc . But you are amazing hunny , its you who has to believe it . We do  . Your whining you know , i dont see it as that . Your getting all them feelings out what you find it hard to say to those at home close to you . That has got to be a good thing , keeping it in ( believe me been there done that maybe still do to a certain point till i came here) isnt healthy . One thing will set the other off as i found out last week-end for sure .
Keep looking in like you said dont cut yourself off completely and when you can post do it . Hey if its 'hey i just brushed my teeth' !!!! Lol only random thing i could think off but you know what i mean .

Massive hugs back , we rooting for ya CD xxxxxxxxxx
15 years ago 0 76 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva,

I've never found your posts to be depressing, quite the contrary actually.  If you feel like you need to stop posting for yourself by all means, but don't do it because you think you're bringing us down.  I don't think that and you shouldn't either

Take care of yourself though, you can do it!

Reading this thread: