Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Very Worried!

17 years ago 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I tend to focus on my heart rate quite often and thats really when I notice things like it feeling faint or to strong etc. glad to see im not fully alone
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sir Wence & Junebug, Just wanted to add to keep working with your MD. He/she is the best authority to determine whether or not the problem you are experiencing is related to anxiety. Danielle ____________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
Sir Wence & Junebug, Just wanted to add to keep working with your MD. He/she is the best authority to determine whether or not the problem you are experiencing is related to anxiety. Danielle ____________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
17 years ago 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sir Wence, I deal with the missed heartbeats all the time! It's one of the things that bothers me the most. I also have a very hard time in the heat and have been shut up in the house with the air on for the last couple of weeks. My missed heart beats always get worse when I exert myself...ie going up and down stairs, cleaning the house, etc. and the heat seems to make all my symptoms worse including the heart stuff. I'm so glad that you came here and shared, you helped me so much and I hope I've helped you too. Try and keep positive and know that you are going to be okay! Love, Jacquie
I screwed up the measuremnts for the blood pressure sorry! 182 is supposed to be 132 and its usually over 23-45 so I think those are all healthy
Thanks I would greatly appreciate it , it gets me worried to exert myself though im sure its anxiety related
SirWence, Start challenging those thoughts! It was hot, you were exherting yourself. Your heart had to work a little harder and if you don't exercise on a regular basis you may be a little out of shape. You did the right thing by coming here to vent your feelings. Members, Please share your experiences and coping methods with SirWence. How did you deal with this type of worry? Thank you in advance. Danielle __________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
Hey guys, I just wanted to vent some worry and ask for any opinions on it. I have not been very mobile due to heat (been stuck in my basement) and now when I was going up and the down the stairs in somewhat greater heat opening all the windows to vent my house and moveing my computer , my heart starts skipping beats and im all worried now. I dont know if its gas moveing or real skipped beats , it feels like im just waiting for my heart to do it again. AM I as usual worrying over nothing? (I am 20 years old and at last check [3 weeks ago] My blood pressure was 182/23 and pulse was avging 80-90 bpm.)

Reading this thread: