Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Daily Quote(part 3)

10 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We have more power than will; and it is often by way of excuse to ourselves that we fancy things are impossible. Francois Duc De la Rochefoucauld Sometimes it's just the way I've grown up.....
10 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I check every time I stop for a meal or a cup of tea. It has been very slow a couple of times but that could be volume. Depends on how many people are reading. When it is actually down I get an error code saying why.

Davit.
Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible Frank Gaines Red,Davit, I guess it depends on our time zones when the system went down. I wouldn't have noticed last night, when the lights went out!
10 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hugs, I sure did..
Like Davit I noticed the site was running a little slow last night and then this morning when I went to look at the forum like I do most mornings it appeared to have crashed again and now I see it is fixed again so all is well again..
I do look forward to reading in the forums and posting sometimes when I get up in the early a.m.

Red..
Actually I think it was last night.

All my plans are going to need working around others today when the crew comes to put the plastic on the green house.
That is okay since it is a priority. I will be so happy when it is done. I see plants are starting to come up in the flower bed that the snow is gone off. 

Davit
The young do not know enough to be prudent and therefore they attempt the impossible... and achieve it generation after generation Pearl S Buck Anybody notice the system crashed this morning?
Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others. Jonathan Winters Maybe I'm dating myself, but this comedian was very funny.
Interesting that Jesus did not say, faith in me. Could it be he meant faith in yourself.  But then I don't think he ever wanted us to destroy what his father built, but we do anyway, including ourselves. 

Davit.
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, “Move from here to there” and it will move. Nothing will be impossible to you Jesus Christ
Good things come to those who wait(the bible?) I'm glad the system is back and running, because I missed it! ps. I didn't know the above quote was used for a ketchup commercial.

Reading this thread: