Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Daily Quote(part 3)

10 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are. Anthony Robbins.
Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing. G M Trevelyan.
The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination Tommy Lasorda
10 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nothing is impossible if you throw enough money at it. Or slave labour. Look at the pyramids or the space program. Both built on slave labour. What? Well isn't tax a form of slavery. You are not given a choice where your tax dollar goes. Some of you are working to pay my pension and if you are young enough you won't get one till 75 or like me you become disabled and get to live off others. Actually if the economy continues to go the way it does you won't get a pension at all. Living may become impossible. So what are you going to do about it. A lot more things are going to become impossible in the future. But there will be toys, just no one to use them. Sounds science fiction. Beware science fiction has been coming true. I think I'll go drive my tractor while there is still fuel. No fuel, impossible, what about the propane shortage this winter in parts of Ontario. Some people got awfully cold.

I have potatoes and fire wood why should I care. But I do.

Davit
The man of the future may, and even must, do things in the past and acquire new motor variations not given by heredity impossible G Stanley Hall
We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations Charles R Swindoll
The difficult is what takes a little time is what takes a little longer the IMPOSSIBLE Fridtjof Nansen
Every revolutionary idea seems to evoke three stages of reaction. They may be summed up by the phrases: 1- It’s completely impossible 2- It’s possible, but it’s not worth doing 3- I said it was a good idea all along AC Clarke
It is easy or impossible. Salvadore Dali
All of us failed to match our dreams of perfection. So I rate us on the basis of our splendid failure to do the impossible. William Faulkner

Reading this thread: