Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Daily Quote(part 3)

9 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success. - David Feherty
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius Over the last 3 sleep-deprived weeks, I've been visiting mom in hospital. I wonder if at her advanced age, it will get better.
Failure does not count. If you accept this, you'll be successful. What causes most people to fail is that after one failure, they'll stop trying. - Frank Burford I'm having trouble finding time for keeping this up, as I journey with mom through a 3rd week in the hospital system. Things are looking really hard for the future. thanks to everyone for their support.
The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. - William James
When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal. - Napoleon Hill
If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen. - Cher
The battle is all over except the "shouting" when one knows what is wanted and has made up his mind to get it, whatever the price may be. - Napoleon Hill
The only limits are, as always, those of vision. - James Broughton
The will to conquer is the first condition of victory. - Ferdinand Foch
The man who tries to do something and fails is infinitely better than he who tries to do nothing and succeeds. - Lloyd Jones

Reading this thread: