Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Let's give a warm welcome to Lauren!!

22 years ago 0 173 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Lauren, welcome to this site. I am a fellow sufferer, as you may know vrom reading my posts. Pleas ask you doctor for one of the wonderful workbooks on the market today. I have 2 now, and they are both helping me. One is more for PTSD. There are so many contributing factors in our problems, and you arw so right...it is truly fascinating, as no wo people are alike. Post antime, we are all here for each other. Hope to hear from you soon. Red
22 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
THANK YOU for the warm welcome! I have read many of the posts here and find comfort knowing that I am not alone suffering with panic. Everyone's case is different/interesting. Yes, I took the test: informative in that it uncovered another level (which I suspected): post-traumatic stress disorder. I took the results of the test to my doctor and he has adjusted my medications accordingly, so we shall see what happens (I have terrible nightmares about my dad's death). Night time is awful for me: insomnia. Anyways, I am glad I found this site and I look forward to hopefully getting to know others here. Bye for now: TAKE CARE EVERYONE! :)
22 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Lauren, Welcome! :). We are so happy that you have joined this support group! You will find that we are a group of people who are very open-minded! You only have to discuss what you want here..there is no pressure. Have you tried The Anxiety Test? This test is a survey that asks you a series of questions about panic symptoms and other problems that often go along with panic symptoms. You can click on "the anxiety test" under the heading of the "TOOLS" heading to your left, or you can simply log on to http://www.paniccenter.net/anxietytest/. Looking forward to getting to know you a little bit better Lauren. I hope that you will continue to post with us :). Take care, and have an awesome weekend! Melanie

Reading this thread: