Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

Not sure if I should no on here.

10 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Chris,
Welcome to the program and support group.

Red..

10 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes, this can be caused by anxiety but you might want to see a doctor just to rule out any other possible causes. It is is anxiety then this symptom should disappear once the anxiety is under control.

Have you talked to a doctor about the anxiety? It might be helpful for you to do so.

Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
not a bad day, thank you for asking.

mainly unreality and low mood,

are vision 'trails' part of stress, adrenaline build up?
10 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Chris99,

I am glad you found us. We can help you with this. Anxiety is actually very common and is also very managable. It does take work but you will find it is well worth it. CBT is one of the best (if not the best) forms of treatment for anxiety. This program is based on CBT. CBT requires you to do the homework in the program and challenge yourself. 

Many people who struggle with anxiety also struggle with depression. You may find that your depression is relieved once you are able to get your anxiety under control and start leading a more fulfilling life, unrestrained by anxiety. If you like you might want to check out our sister site the depression center (www.depressioncenter.net). But I recommend focusing only on one program at a time. 

Generally with mood and anxiety disorders exercise, healthy, clean eating, a regular sleep schedule, social activities and pleasant activities are all essential to a healthy mind. While working on the program you may find you might also have to work on lifestyle changes. We all have to coninually work on leading a healthy lifestyle. This can be hard work aswell, especally when not feeling well to begin with.

How are you feeling today? What motivated you to come here today?
Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I rarely get full blown panic, but I wake early and am nervous most if the day, I have lost interest in things I used to enjoy as I fear I have depression.

I do experience high fear and brain fog for most of the day.

Reading this thread: