Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,558 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

So, what is really going on?

12 years ago 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
From time to time I have nights when I do not sleep at all. When this happens, on the following day I feel very anxious.

When I am very anxious I do the challenge worksheets for my anxious thoughts and I do the box berating, both methods are on the tool box of this program.

12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks!!
I slept good last night, woke up this morning,and looked out my window to all my deer outback!
I think for the first time,i rested, aswell as slept all night! didnt wake up once!
I do feel better today...
bren
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bren:  Sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch right now.  Hang in there and keep posting.  We care. 

Sunny
12 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bren,

Sorry to hear you had a difficult night. If your Doctor tells you what is causing the anxiety then I would trust in their assessment.  It sounds like you used great strategies to try to relax.  Have you tried the relaxation techniques taught in this program?

Members, how do you cope when you are dealing with the symptoms of anxiety?

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was up at 1am this morning,no anxiety,just couldnt sleep..had a cup of tea..went back to bed around 2 or 3 am..fell back to sleep as i was listening to spring rain on my cd..
I woke up again at 6am, this time with some anxiety...i hate it when i start shaking so hard..
I started thing about what was triggering all this..
First,my son wanted to stay here with his girlfriend for a few days..while there trailer is getting ready to move into,,i said NO,now theres more to this,but not now..
Second..i have a big class reunion starting tomarrow, and going to nashville tn to see my other son,wife and gradaughter sunday..
So, i took half of a xanax,and called my endo doctor, as i have issues with nausea, when i start shaking like i do..i am hypo, and that can cause all this to happen,it will be one month come july 2, that i have been on my new dosage of synthroid..
So..what was the trigger??
Was it antisapation of my son, and his requist
Is it the calss reunion
the trip ti nashville?
I did talk to my doctors nurse a few moments ago,and she was reassuring to me,that most all of what iam going through is due to my hypothyroid,,and it should level out in a couple more weeks....as it take 4-6 weeks to get back to normal
Gosh..i hope thing get better soon!
bren

Reading this thread: