Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,461 Members

Please welcome our newest members: splumley, Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA

blog

9 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am glad you decided to start a blog Maggie!  Like Dave said, many use the blog as a sort of diary. Keep track of your thoughts and feelings through this process. The more engaged you are in the transition the more likely you will have success.

Also, please note that the FAQ page is a great place to get answers to any technical questions you have about the site.

Great work!

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Dave, thanks again... I am keeping the diary and may stick to that for awhile... Maggie
9 years ago 0 1009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi hunsister,
  • Log on to the site
  • GoTo “Our Forums”topics…..
  • On the top right of the Forum Topics you should see “My Blog” “Launch” (Launch is a yellow buttom)
  • Click “Launch” and start writing!
Hope this helps! Also, use the diary to make notes (they're personal to you) and keep track of your success and challenges. It really helps to refer back to how you were feeling that day as a reminder down the road when you're feeling good and choose to ignore the reality of binge drinking :) At least it helped me.

All the best,

Dave
9 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How does someone start a blog?  Do you need to be on the site for a particular time before that option is available?

Reading this thread: