Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Another way to look at cravings

Ashley -> Health Educator

2023-02-04 2:14 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Progress but very hard

2023-02-04 2:07 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

NEW Year NEW goals

2023-01-27 6:06 PM

Depression Community

logo

Dobro došli!

HR Admin

2023-01-25 12:04 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.621 posts in 47.002 threads.

158,584 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Tasherca90, student61981, MZ, peabell, grass and trees

2023, a new year!

12 days ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Dragi korisnici,

Stranice Evolution Health programa prevode se i na engleski jezik!

Za početak, u narednim će danima biti postavljene stranice programa samoregulacije štetnog pijenja (Managing Drinking), a s vremenom će biti prevedeni i ostali programi.

Ima li na forumu korisnika s hrvatskog jezičnog područja? Javite nam se, podijelite svoja iskustva, mišljenja, osvrte, ideje, prijedloge...

Dobro došli!

Renata

Dear users,

The pages of the Evolution Health program are also translated into English!

To begin with, in the coming days, the pages of the self-regulation program for harmful drinking (Managing Drinking) will be posted, and other programs will be translated over time.

Are there users on the forum from the Croatian language area? Contact us, share your experiences, opinions, reviews, ideas, suggestions...

Welcome!

Renata

a month ago +1 11128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 1

Have you begun to quit or moderate this January? Or are you planning on quitting or cutting back soon? Please post here and we can support eachother as a group!

Please share your reasons for quitting or moderating and any questions or thoughts you may have. I would love to read from all of you!

Ashley

Reading this thread: