Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,499 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Your Top 3- Lessons of the Week

12 years ago 0 168 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
1. A lot of customer service workers have jobs where they are literally punching bags. They have to complaints from the public but are absolutely not authorized to fix anything. Their job is to just sit there and take the abuse, to be a buffer between the customer and the decision maker who is screwing up. So be especially nice to them--even nicer than you should just generally be to everyone!

2.  Nicotine lozenges are sssooo much better than the gum. I know I'm getting all the nicotine because I consume the entire lozenge. That helps me (now that I've finished the patch) make sure I'm cutting down on the amount of nicotine I consume every day.

3. People can fundamentally change if they believe those changes are a beneficial improvement. 
12 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

At all stages of life, it is always important to continue learning something new every week. What three things have you learnt in the month of July? What moment from this month has been the most memorable and why?

Samantha, Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: