Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Extra Help on The Sister Sites

9 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ashley,
Bumping this one up again for all the newbies.
10 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for posting this Red.

This is so important. Many people quit smoking and then are faced with other issues like anxiety or depression and are unsure how to proceed as smoking was once a maladaptive coping mechanism for them. Having a healthy mind and body can take work but as you know it is worth it

Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
To those reading here:

Just wanted to let others know that there are sisters sites to this site. You can find them under Help at the top of the Forum page..
If you are experiencing Depression, Anxiety, or issues with Alcohol you will find help on these sites. These Programs are based on Cognitive Behavior Therapy. They have organized sessions and worksheets to help you and the Educators and support groups are wonderful..I can personally vouch for The Depression Center and The Panic Center.. They changed my life and taught me how to Challenge the Negative Thoughts and Feelings I was having about myself, others, my life and the world in general and how to Change these Negative Thoughts and Feeling into Positive Thoughts and Feelings..I learned so much from these sites here that there is no way that I could express it or do it justice here..I used them both when getting ready for my quit and during some tough times during my quit..I am sure I will use what I learned there again for staying quiting as it is a ongoing process.You can use any of these sites for as long as you like and tune up your skills as needed..Just though I'd share this information with those that might be interested in a little extra help...

Red..
Day

Reading this thread: