Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,573 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RREYES, TBACARO, RMUEGA, LARISTOTELES, DeeTart

Working on Month 15 or I am at day 433

8 years ago 0 60 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Gadget
 For your words of encouragement. I just completed my first year of smoke free living on March, 1 and like you I could not feel better. My words of advise to any one trying to quit are it is all up to you it takes 100% determination to accomplish this goal but will be the best thing that you have ever done for yourself. Hang in there and it will truly get easer every day.
Good luck Gary 
8 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for inspiring us Gadget044!

Ashley, Health Educator
8 years ago 0 33 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyone . I now have 14 months behind me . What can I say to encourage maybe someone . How about the fact I have saved over 3 thousand dollars , or gained 71 days of life . I am sure you could ask most anyone on their death bed would you like 71 more days and they would jump at the offer . You can start building your bank of hours , days weeks , moths and years . The bank of life . The tobacco company's don't care if their product is killing you , the bottom line for them is money and when you die from any number of diseases smoking causes , well they just replace you and move on . Friends i am not trying to sound harsh , the facts are you have one life , it is up to you to protect it . what you do now will have effects far reaching . Have i ever regretted quitting . NO from day one up until this very moment my breathing has improved . Food my goodness everything taste so much better . My cloths , hair , house , truck everything smells better . I am at the point now that the urge to smoke is gone for the most part . I might have a urge that last about 15 to 30 seconds and I can't remember when the last one of those was it's been so far back . You can do this , for yourself , your friends and for your family . Take control and take back your life

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Gadget044 / Billy H

Reading this thread: