Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,537 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Back here again

15 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey AC!!!

It really IS great to have you back!!!  Speaking of back...  don't look back!!  Look forward to being smoke free again!!!  There have been a lot of us that have slipped...  the main thing is that you all come back and do not give up on yourselves! 

You may be right!  You may have gotten overconfident and thought that you could sneak one in on the dreaded nico-demon!!!  You have also learned that the sucker is a bit smarter than you thought he was!!!  Good lesson to learn when you are trying to beat this addiction!!!  DO NOT try to test those waters again, right???

Anyways, now that you are back on the horse, stick with us!!!  Part of your last quit was that you didn't stick around, right?  Well, hang out with us longer this time!  I think that it will really pay you dividends in the end!!!   I got busy at work and wasn't able to get here very for a while there in my quit!  I found that I really needed to come back because  I feel that coming here and reading and then supporting all of my quit buddies here really help to re-affirm my quit every time I get here!!   I think that this would help you, too!!!

Happy Holidays and stick close, buddy!!!  We'll always be here for ya!!

Jim

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 3/5/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 296
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 7,400
Amount Saved: $1,221.00
Life Gained:
Days: 50 Hrs: 5 Mins: 28 Seconds: 49

• Quit Meter

$44,302.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter