Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Depression Community

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.765 posts in 47.065 threads.

161,104 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

Reset Start Date

18 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am proud of you for being honest with yourself! It takes a lot more time and energy making excuses instead of just getting real, so I am glad you saw that. I am just getting started- today. Good luck and blessings!
18 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Since I slipped for a couple of cigs last week, i reset my start date as today just so that i can be honest to myself... Still craving the quit and not the nicodemon! Looking forward to getting through this time successfully with all your help & support... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
18 years ago 0 1070 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Luck! I am starting next Monday and scared and excited all at once! Its my second attempt so hopefully I can kick this nasty habit! Best of luck my friend!
18 years ago 0 962 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Willpower - The better prepared you are the stronger you will be in defeating the nicotine demon! So, if you haven't already do the Quit Program Workbook to the left, use the tools and help on the site, drink lots of water, have aids handy (i.e., sugarless hard candy, cut-up straws or Twizzlers) and stay close to the support group to help you through the difficult times and most importantly yell for help instead of smoking. If you can come here and yell and wait for at least 5 minutes before you give in to the crave then I know that you will change your and not smoke! Know that everyone here is proud of you for quitting! OWN THAT QUIT!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 76 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 767 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $152 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
  • Quit Meter

$1,708,537.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5878 Hours: 22

Minutes: 40 Seconds: 46

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 319 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Willpower, Why don't You maybe try a different approach this time, Make All the People on this Website Who is supporting, encouraging and cheering for You to succeed, Have myself just completed 3 years smoke-free, and believe me, it would not have been possible without these People from All overContinient cheering for me, I really stopped smokeing for them Willposwer, for I realized after a couple weeks where all my strength was coming from, Do You really know where lots of People are coming from, ask them sometime, The Ones Who helped me were from Canada, Austrailia, Italy, France, England, United States, I just couldn't dissapoint these People and Friends World wide, You might say I had too much Pride in myself to be a failure to them, You know Willpower, I also had cravings and an urge to light up a cig, but instead, Just cut a milk shake staw in half, and kept right on going with my daily life and journey, but I also added a daily excercise in my quit, like walking 2 miles aday, to me it was like putting icening on the cake, for it took my mine off cigerettes, So Grit those Teeth, and get the Eye of the Tiger, You got to Help Us Help You, Take care, Smokless In Oklahoma :)
  • Quit Meter

$27,490.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 905 Hours: 3

Minutes: 49 Seconds: 1

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: