Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,537 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

3 Days

18 years ago 0 52 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Angelic, I am one day behind you. I will be looking for your post for encouragement. Tomorrow will be day 3. I have made it this far and I want to make it forever. I am now a NON-SMOKER.
18 years ago 0 48 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I don't think that being pissed off is a bad thing, unless your my boss. Tell me your not my boss. I got jokes. Good Job on attacking your cravings. Award yourself with a piece of pie. Chico
18 years ago 0 48 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Angelic, Maybe if you could say what types of cravings you are having, one of us might have experienced it, and might have advice on how to avoid them. This is day 6 for me, and it is hard. I knew when I took on this challenge that it was going to be difficult. So put on your gloves and let's go to work fighting this thing. Chico [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 127 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $21 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
18 years ago 0 130 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Angelic: With a name like that you should have no problem. Come here and post often. Read over some of the older posts they have helped me a lot. This site is the Home Depot of quiting, "you can do it, We can help" Kaiser [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 65 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,613 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $650 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/thcongratsn2.gif[/IMG] on 3 days Angelic you are doing great Cuddles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 485 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $86.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
18 years ago 0 226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well guys I have made it 3 days. (soon) I have to tell you I came really close at times. I am so glad I was able to get through those craves. I just keep telling myself NO!!! So far its working. Hope everyone is doing well. Im off to read some of the post. Angelic :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 58 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $9.44 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
One thing I have really noticed is that I have a very very short temper. If someone even looks at me wrong I feel like I am going to lose it and thats when the cravings start. Most of my cravings makes me feel like as if my chest is being crushed. I find that breathing in and out a couple times really does help. It does not take much to piss me off now. I feel so bad but the people around me are just going to have to deal with it if they want me to be smoke free. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 69 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $14.16 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
Hey Determind...You can do this. I can see already you have the right attitude. We will all get through this together. Are you using any nrt's? I am doing really well with the patch. I am actually surprised it is working so well. Let me know how you are doing. Chico... I'm not your boss. lol The thing is when I get pissed off I start getting mean. I really dont know why either. I know that I should not do that no matter what but it just keeps coming out. I feel like I have all these emotions bottled up and the only time they come out is when I get angry. I hope I am making sense. Hope all is doing well. Angelic [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 79 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $14.16 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Angelic, Congrats and hold strong! It will get easier, with your coping mechanisms by your side, you will do well. This is the hardest time, so please continue to log on for support and knowledge. Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: