Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Daily E-Mails Have Stopped

14 years ago 0 278 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
360 may not be enough!  You might have to go back to eBay!  I went through lots of gum packs on my quit.  You are doing fantasic!  3 weeks smoke free is awesome!
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 4/3/2009
Smoke-Free Days: 173
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 2,595
Amount Saved: $1,297.50
Life Gained:
Days: 18 Hrs: 21 Mins: 36 Seconds: 42

14 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Detox!!!

You sure 360 more will be enough???    I think I still might have a piece or 2 laying around if you run out!!!   You crack me up!!!

You really are doing great on this one!!  Be sure to check in a LOT and let us know how things are doing!  I want to see your stats climb every dad-gum day, buddy!!!

Jim

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 3/5/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 566
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 14,150
Amount Saved: $2,334.75
Life Gained:
Days: 95 Hrs: 23 Mins: 48 Seconds: 52

• Quit Meter

$44,287.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 20

Minutes: 59 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

14 years ago 0 20 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks everyone !!!!   Breanne....I did just that....I updated my profile, so we'll see if the dailys message come back....I like trying to use every tool at my desposal :)
     Jim....can't say how much I appreciate your support....thanks for tagging along with me....it means alot !!! Had a great smoke free weekend...thanks !!! I forgot my gum to take to work this morning....hahaha....I was pretty anxious about that !!!  But you know, it did'nt bother me that much not having it....and I like the fact that I was'nt putting any nicotine into my system. But now that I'm home....I'm sure I'll be having a piece or two, I have 360 pieces waiting for me at the post office that I bought off eBay....pretty sure that's going to be more than enough.
    My avitar has been mentioned more than once, I'm not trying to glorify smoking or trying to make it look cool....it's a clown smoking it....but I'm seriously thinking of changing it.
    Okay everyone....thanks again !!!!

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 9/1/2009
Smoke-Free Days: 20
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 600
Amount Saved: $300.00
Life Gained:
Days: 3 Hrs: 9 Mins: 25 Seconds: 16

14 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Detox!!!

I'm here every day during the week!!!  I'll be glad to give you all the daily inspiration you want or can take!!!    All you have to do is post and I WILL reply!!!  By the time you have reached the beach, you're bound to be sick and tired of my musings!!! 

Honestly, though...  you are doing great so far!  I do keep looking for your posts to see how you are doing!!  I am really rooting for you and your successful quit!!!

Have a great smoke-free weekend, buddy!!!

Jim

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 3/5/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 562
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 14,050
Amount Saved: $2,318.25
Life Gained:
Days: 95 Hrs: 6 Mins: 18 Seconds: 41

• Quit Meter

$44,287.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 20

Minutes: 59 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

14 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Detox,

Congratulations on 17 smoke free days! You should definitely feel proud of yourself!
As you know, we're always here for you, to help and support you every step of the way. If you would like to continue receiving messages you can re-sign up, by going to your personal profile and clicking "subscribe" and then "update my profile".
Again, we're always here for you, rooting you every step of the way! You can do this!

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
14 years ago 0 280 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've received the e-mail also... Are they maybe stopping this all together?
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 6/1/2009
Smoke-Free Days: 109
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 2,289
Amount Saved: $640.92
Life Gained:
Days: 9 Hrs: 17 Mins: 52 Seconds: 39

• Quit Meter

$32,057.76

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 665 Hours: 3

Minutes: 21 Seconds: 51

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

14 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good for you, Detox. Just a suggestion: How about changing your avatar. It isn't the avatar of a nonsmoker. It seems to say to me that you think smoking is cool and relaxing.

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 5/1/2009
Smoke-Free Days: 140
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 3,920
Amount Saved: $1,519.00
Life Gained:
Days: 15 Hrs: 6 Mins: 46 Seconds: 24

14 years ago 0 20 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 Hi Everyone !!!

Kind of a downer.....I've been notified by e-mail that all daily messages from Stop Smoking Center will stop as of today...they say I'm well on my way and that I'm an experienced non-smoker now and that I don't need daily messages anymore...that I can continue to come here and read and add to forums. My problem is I think they've gone on my first date I tried to quit, when I first registered to this site. I've tried to quit several times between then and now...I'm only on day 17....not 3 or 4 months...I need all the help and encouragement I can get, and on a daily basis.
     Okay...I vented...I still have'nt had the desire to smoke....somethings working :) I always think of everyone else going through the same thing....and I thank God for you and wish you the best.
        We're all in this together...we're fighting for our lives .

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 9/1/2009
Smoke-Free Days: 17
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 510
Amount Saved: $255.00
Life Gained:
Days: 2 Hrs: 18 Mins: 44 Seconds: 55

Reading this thread: