Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

13 years for me

8 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulation Tresa, It's been a long while since I have heard from anyone from the fun days of yesteryear. I had a good time commutating with others on this site, and I think many others did as well. Kind of made quitting fun, didn't it! I don't see Duffin anymore. He use to post a quote nearly everyday. I don't see he has been here for some time now. For that matter I don't see anyone I recognize except for the people who had posted to your 13 year milestone and a few other posts. I've very happy for you. You set and obtained a very big and worthwhile goal. Again congratulation! Had you realized you are getting close to 5,000 days? Really nice to hear from you Stickin to it
8 years ago 0 235 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Tresa!!  I remember you, from 10 years back when I was struggling with that first week. 
8 years ago 0 541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Tresa, Hi Ashley!!!

8 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow!

Congratulations Tresa. 13 years is AMAZING!

Thank you so much for stopping by an inspiring us. 

Ashley, Health Educator
8 years ago 0 855 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today I am 13 years smoke free and I did it here with 2 or 3 different groups that kept me quit, I wish each and everyone of you a good journey and I am living proof that it can be done , your in the right place for support, and to all celebrating milestones here YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good job :)

Reading this thread: