Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Depression Community

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.765 posts in 47.065 threads.

161,159 Members

Please welcome our newest members: NeedHelpPlease, Elsajean, sebbes, Petra23, Mimi34

Freedom26 Has 8 Months

16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Freedom,

Congratulations on such a great revelation.  We thank you for taking the time to share with us and coming back to celebrate your 250 days with us!

This is a tremendous feat and we are very proud of you!

Josie, Health Educator
16 years ago 0 331 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello My fellow No-Embers!  Sorry that I haven't been on here too much, but I can certainly say that I am very happy that I no longer require the support that I once needed.  It is nice to go through daily life without depending on a smoke and not having to incorporate it into my daily life anymore is fantastic!  Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention and even remembering.  Your friendship is greatly appreciated!

I have had a few moments where I really wanted to smoke but the nice thing is that it is now much easier to distract myself and remind myself why I quit in the first place.  I believe that there will always be challenges but that we all need to just keep moving forward no matter how difficult it gets.  I am also realizing lately that life isn't always easy and sometimes it isn't meant to be either....it makes us stronger and forces us to learn, grow, cope and deal the hands we are dealt. 

i will always be grateful for the support that i received here and know that I couldn't have done it without each and everyone of you.  Moss you will always be my quit buddy in this group and you have taught me a lot.  ML and anxious1, I appreciate being a part of your quit just as much as I appreciate you being a part of mine. 

I have been doing well although like I mentioned there have been some challenges but I am still a non smoker and loving every minute of it!  I am so happy to be a part of this process and journey for everyone else on this site...but sometimes I just find it difficult to come on and post.  I find it better to ignore the site right now so that I am not caught up in counting every day as a non smoker. I will be on when I can but offer everyone on here especially my no-embers all the love, positivity, and encouragement that I can.  I wish you all the best of success in this journey and in your lives. 

Take care and have a great weekend!

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 11/12/2007
Smoke-Free Days: 249
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 3,735
Amount Saved: $2,241.00
Life Gained:
Days: 17 Hrs: 8 Mins: 39 Seconds: 59

Reading this thread: