Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Social anxiety disorder

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.756 posts in 47.057 threads.

160,704 Members

Please welcome our newest members: josephinee, KPALMA, plouds, koalablind, Jen S

Got to be Feeling Pretty Good about you

17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
stickin to it, Thank you so much for the recognition. Very sweet of you! I posted the following in your "journey" thread. You have affected great change in my mood today by your words, and I'm so grateful...very gloomy day for me. Here is what I posted in another thread after reading your inspirationial messages: The journey keeps us moving along through the bumps, the curves, the hills and the straight aways. The destination is what we all seek. In order to reach the destination, sometimes we have to strap a pillow on our booties to get us through the bumps, keep our seat belts secure through the curves and hold on tight for the hills.....because the destination is within our reach....we can make it if we believe we can. Besides that we have all these SSC co-pilots sitting in the passanger seats, tell us which way to go (LOL, just had to add some humor and make myself smile) I truley believe it is within all of us to reach our goals and our destinations. [i]Text[/i] Thanks again....we can certainly beat this addiction, one hour and one day at a time....I don't care how long it takes, I'm going to keep moving forward.... [IMG]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q185/kaitilina/driving.gif[/IMG] Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 784 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $192.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
stickin to it thanks so much that is so sweet of you you know we are here for you a little recognition goes a long way, especially when unexpected so thanks again lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 49 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 744 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �196 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
  • Quit Meter

$113,600.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6495 Hours: 9

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 10

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Got to be Feeling Pretty Good about you Kaitilina Yes, I know, I know, I know and the end will come. I understand it is difficult to do, more than just simply saying no each time a crave hits or HELL NO as I, however it is the accumulation of these baby steps, standing up to each crave, one by one, that gives us the strength to carry us through. The baby steps yield to steps and then strides, and when stepping and striding you really are strutting your quit. You will begin to notice something in yourself; you did NOT automatically reach for that pack in your purse. A tell-tale sign that your mind is beginning to heal, the trigger is going away, being forgotten. I wish you very well and have enjoyed reading many of your posts you have put here for old and young alike. I see no obstacles in front of you, mere challenges that you will conquer. Challenges that will build your strength and that will fortified your resolve to never smoke again. You have the right thinking and now it is just executing your plan and continues saying no along your journey. This time I would like to praised and congratulate the three of you for your great support, steadfastness and truly positive ways: 8 � weeks Mc Laughlin, Fagashlynne 7 weeks, and Kaitilina 5 weeks. And I know, I know, I know you will see that light at the end of the tunnel.
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This is great support and advice! We can all learn from one another and every post can teach us to love our new healthy lives! Share with us and let us celebrate with you :) Keep Strong, Josie ______________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: